Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Update

Back at the doctor this morning for another ultrasound and blood work.  My hormone levels are going down, my ovaries are back to normal, but they found a pocket of fluid tucked back behind my liver causing the shortness of breath.  So to be safe they had me go do a chest X-Ray at an imaging place around the corner.  The silly dr only read "hyperstimulation" on my order so he did an ultrasound, and goes, "looks like you should get a chest Xray."  So i laughed and told him that's why I was there.  I definitely wasn't mad because an ultrasound isn't harmful, but I just thought he was doing precautionary stuff, so I let him do it.  But funny fact, he was the guy who developed the transvaginal ultrasound anyway haha.

But the chest Xray didn't show anything bad, just the fluid and they told me it should go away.  I should be drinking more water, instead of the cream soda I've been chugging.

But fun news is we have 8 embryos!! Scares me a bit, but such a relief we have such a strong number.
After such a long day at the dr, we went to try food at a place we found watching Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives, called Fat Sal's and it did not disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment