Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I finally had an appointment with an OB/GYN.   Apparently it takes 3 months to get an initial appointment around this place.  So frustrating.  I liked the Dr.  I had worked with her many times, but when I went in to my appointment she had no idea who I was.  I guess I look completely different with scrubs and a mask on.  Even when I told her who I was and how I knew her, she faked a realization of who I am. 

She prescribed me clomid.  Then sent me away to come back in 3 months.  So not only did she give me a RX for crying pills, she wasn’t going to monitor me to see if it was working.  Something did not sit right with me.  I felt like I wasn’t being listened to, and also felt left in the dark with some pills to shut me up. 

After talking to a friend that had gone through similar stuff, she told me how her dr monitored her with blood tests and ultrasounds during each cycle.  I needed that! 

I need to switch doctors. I do not need to be wasting my time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment