Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Twins

I drove down to Beverly Hills for an ultrasound to see how things were going. I had my labs drawn and a quick ultrasound.  I was a little curious to see if we had any embryos split or anything.  But Dr. Surrey had to be the one to do the ultrasound, that way he could relay any important information.  When the image came up on the screen, I could see these two little black blobs.  I jokingly said, "well I know there's not 4!" and he responded with, "well there's not one either."  His sense of humor is really hard for emotional/hormonal women.  Because my heart sank a little!  For a brief second I dreaded having to go through the whole process over to try again.  Then he said, "because there are TWO." 

I can't even being to explain how happy I was to know we were having twins.  As soon as I left the office, I sent Zach ultrasound pictures and gave him a call.  We are so excited!!  We just love our little jelly beans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment