Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Time

Anyone who has ever given up their spouse for a long period of time for work, or a deployment, or whatever it may be, may know how hard it is!  I found this really cool app that shows you, with a pie chart, how much time is passing (or not passing) during that time away.  And I love it!!  I may or may not look every single day to check if we are progressing in this process.  I have to admit, the first week was really hard, because there was only a tiny amount of time going by, but once we got past the first 25% through, it seems as though the time is starting to speed up.  Or maybe it's just cause the color in my pie chart for what's left is getting smaller.  Either way, I am really happy to SEE the progression!!



The app is called Doing Time, and you can modify the colors to what you want.  And it sure beats cutting and stapling paper for a chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment