Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Results are In

I can guarentee I would have a lot more emotion in these posts if I posted regularely.  But instead, I got lazy, and depressed and didn't update at all.

So after I had my surgery, and got my results back, it showed that I had plasma cells showing an infection.  I was on antibiotics for two weeks, and then had to go back in a week later for a biopsy.  I was awake for the biopsy and he went in with some tiny curette to scrape out some cells from my uterus and it hurt like a Mother! I had to have a full bladder and he told me to just "relax" while he scraped my insides out, and I tried not to pee.  Thanks Dr!

I waited all weekend, basically with high hopes.  I was not expecting any more delays, but when the Dr called (a day earlier than I expected), I was devastated to hear my infection had not gone away :(  I needed to be on another antibiotic another 2 weeks to redo the process.

Of course, the pharmacy I had them call my Rx into was right across the street from the hospital, and during the night a drunk driver had hit the power line and I couldn't pick up my Rx.  When I went back a little later, they said they never received it.  Needless to say, I was discouraged from the results, and really frustrated I couldn't get the prescription filled right away. Since the power was out at work, I was able to get off work early and I did finally get my Rx filled on base.

I finished my two weeks of antibiotics, and had my biopsy.  I got my results back and they are clear!! And I got the go ahead to start my injections.  I started injections July 7 and there's just something about the peace of moving forward.

When I told Zach my results were clear, he texted back, "I am going to be a dad!" It was so stinking sweet, and I started to tear up.  We still have to get through this process, but I am so glad to have him for support through everything.  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment