Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Moving Forward

While being the smart people we are, and before getting me all involved in doing fertility treatments, we decided to go ahead and test Zach.  He made an appointment with our family practioner on base to get a referral for a semen analysis.  When he told her the situation with us and our family history, so she suggested we try to get a referral and appointment at a military fertility treatment center San Diego.  How lucky could we get if we got in?!  I mean, of all the places we had gotten stationed at, we are only a few hours from San Diego, and if the military will pay for it, then it's worth the drive!!


In the midst of Zach getting checked and getting a little knowledge about Balboa, I switched Dr’s!! The new Dr immediately ordered me a hysterosalphingram.  It’s a test that they shoot up some dye and use an Xray to see if my tubes are blocked.  He told me there was no use in clomid if my tubes are blocked. Of course by the time I got my appointment with my new doctor, the timing was bad to get my HSG scheduled, so I have to wait a whole month.  It’s a little stressful because I feel like we are moving forward, but Zach is leaving, and a month is a huge amount of time to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment