Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Life Lessons

As we are preparing to start our fertility treatment, Zach and I realized we could have a baby already.  It’s been at least 9 months, and while I’ll never know a due date, we can’t help but think that we could be in the early stages of sleepless nights.  And then we think, how could we have had a miscarriage if my tubes are blocked?  How is that even possible?  


I don’t know that I will ever understand how, but I do know that if we didn’t have a miscarriage I wouldn’t have been as persistent in this whole process.  After having the miscarriage, and having people tell us “it’s not the right time,” I felt so strongly in my heart I needed to keep going!  I’ve had some pretty amazing impressions and promptings from the Holy Ghost.  I am so grateful to know that Zach and I are lead daily through our faith and trust in God.  We have an amazing life and family in store for us and they are in a hurry to get to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment